Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Project Ideas

I was getting disatisfied with my Inquisitor model that I used for my Colonel. So I went through my warhammer 40k models and bits and came across an old Space Marine Scout w/ shotgun pewter model. I remembered an in the 2003 Games Workshop Annual showcasing scouts space marines converted to Elysian drop troops and began my conversion. I also was searching the web looking for conversions ideas on my guardsman to look more like elysian drop troops other than the Byzantine Empire conversion idea. I decided to use green stuff to convert their helmets to look similar to the forge world models without having to buy them for their high price. I will soon have pics of my finished conversions. For now here is a picture of a similar model of the scout I was talking about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...